Building Washing for Residential & Commercial Buildings
A Glass Act are experts in building washing, cleaning and removing dirt, grime, salt, mold, lichen and moss as part of our building wash service so building surfaces look like new again.
Dirt build-up and accumulation on a building is a normal occurrence from air pollution. This build-up will increase maintenance expenses and shorten your building’s life. Regular washing of your building will save you money on other maintenance and repairs, as well as rejuvenating the look of your building.
A Glass Act only uses superior quality biodegradable products. We apply a cleaning product to the exterior of your building and once the product has had time to break down the dirt and pollution on the exterior, it is removed with a soft water wash.
- If you are selling your home, washing all of the outside surfaces creates a very positive first impression. A clean exterior appearance represents a well-maintained house.
- If you are considering painting your home, we provide a preparatory cleaning, which will ensure that mildew and algae will not grow through the new paint.
- We clean residential, commercial and strata complex buildings up to 4 stories in height.
- We specialize in cleaning and washing exterior building surfaces – acrylic and cement stucco, painted concrete, wood siding, brick and other synthetic stone, vinyl and aluminum siding, fabric and vinyl awnings, commercial sign cleaning.
- First, the wall is pre-sprayed with an environmentally friendly cleaning solution that removes road grime, algae, and mildew
- The surfaces are then washed off with LOW power washing spray
- A soft brush wash method is available on certain siding materials if needed.
Interesting Fact: We save our customers thousands of dollars! Many people believe they need their houses painted since they are so dirty. Once the surfaces are washed properly the customers realize that painting is unnecessary. (Inquire about our residential or commercial building washing packages)