Roof Cleaning & Roof Moss Control Treatments in Vancouver and Area
On Commercial & Industrial buildings the roof is the least accessible and least inspected area of a building. It requires regular roof cleaning to increase its durability.
A roof that is left unwashed will ultimately cause leaks around blocked gutters, air conditioning units, roof joints, sky lights and vent pipes. This inevitably leads to severe roof corrosion, leaks and requires expensive replacement.
A Glass Act has specialized equipment to perform a fast and efficient roof cleaning.
A Glass Act roof cleaning includes all gutters, downpipes. Photos of before and after are available, also showing any areas that require maintenance. With Roof Cleaning from A Glass Act, on completion of the wash, your roof can be treated with an algae spray to protect your clean roof from unwanted algae re-growth.
Spring Roof Cleaning season is here! CALL US NOW for a free estimate at (604) 435-3550
- We clean all types of roofs – cedar shake, duroid (asphalt), metal, flat roofing materials (tar and gravel, torch-on)
- Tree debris (leaves, pine neadles etc.) and moss are removed using leaf blowers, push brooms and by hand
- If needed, we will “power sweep” with low pressure water spray
- In order to retard further moss development we can apply a moss and lichen control treatment to your roof
- Scuppers and drain baskets on flat roofs are cleared
- If needed we will inform you of any minor or major roof repairs that may be required. For minor repairs such as cedar ridge cap replacement and zinc strip installation, we will be happy to accommodate you.
- For more involved repairs, we can recommend one of our highly qualified roofing contractors
Interesting facts: It is a good idea to take a “different point of view” from your roof – from standing on it! An annual roof inspection is more economical than waiting for a leak to occur.
Get a FREE Roof Cleaning Estimate! Click here…