Gutter Cleaning Victoria
Type of Client: Residential Homeowner – New client – this a Gutter Cleaning and roof cleaning job done in the Broadmead residential neighborhood of Victoria
Problem: This client contracted us to clean moss from their asphalt roof and debris from the Built-In gutter troughs. This house has very large, towering trees over their property that dump excessive amounts of debris onto their roof and into the gutters. Moss and Lichen growth results also from all of the organic debris that collects on the roof from the trees above. Regular roof and gutter maintenance is required on this home.
Scope of Work: Gutter Cleaning Victoria
- Removed excessive moss from the asphalt shingle roof and applied a moss control treatment application to kill any organic spores.
- Mechanically removed heavier moss & lichen using stiff roof brushes and Leaf blowers
- Removed debris from the Built-in gutter troughs around the perimeter roof-line
- Cleared all downpipes openings and unclogged a few downpipes below the roof-line by removing sections of downpipes
- We used mainly 24′ and 12′ multi ladders to access all gutters on this building
- Assessed the gutter system for any necessary repairs – None were identified
- Made recommendations for the addition of Gutter Baskets over each downpipe opening (to protect flow into the downpipes) and installed several
- Washed several roof-top skylights while on the roof
- Performed ground clean-up
Timeline: Our Gutter Cleaning Victoria crew completed this project in one full day
Result: This new Gutter Cleaning Victoria customer was very happy with the job we did and recommendations that were made. The customer authorized the addition of Gutter Baskets and wants us to schedule an annual gutter cleaning on their home
Visit our Gutter Cleaning page for more information about this service