Pressure Washing Paving Stones
Service Type: Pressure Washing Paving Stones North Vancouver
Location: Delbrook area of North Vancouver
Type of Client: Residential – NEW client
Problem: Paving stone walkways and patios in need of power washing and re-sanding; also some split face block retaining walls needing pressure washing
Scope of Work: Bev is a first time user of our service – the flat surface paving stone sidewalks on each side of the house and backyard patios were very dirty and required power washing. We pressure cleaned a patio stone area beside the house also that was very green with algae. After the pavers were power washed, they were all re-sanded using jointing sand
- We pressure washed the flat surface pavingsone surfaces using a rotary nozzle
- We washed the complete house exterior (wood siding) using a cleaning solution pre-spray then LOW pressure power washing, to prepare the house for painting
- The backyard split face block retaining walls were power washed also
- All pavingstone surfaces were re-sanded using a jointing sand, after power washing was completed
- inside gutter troughs on the house were cleaned out
Timeline: Completed this project over 3 days
Result: The paving stone flat surfaces look like new again and the house exterior is ready for painting. Our new client Bev, was very pleased with the job.
Click here for more information about our paving stone, driveway and sidewalk pressure cleaning and power washing.
To get a FREE Power or Pressure Washing Estimate Click here… or call us at 604-435-3550