Service Type: STRATA Building Washing & Window Washing North Vancouver
Location: Lonsdale area of North Vancouver
Type of Client: Strata Residential – NEW client
Problem: Very dirty north facing walls and very dirty exterior windows on this three story residential strata complex building
Scope of Work: This new strata client wanted to have the exterior of their building washed as it was very dirty and green with algae. All inaccessible exterior windows were washed also. This is a self managed strata complex that needs some serious TLC and cleaning!
- Pre-sprayed vinyl siding walls with a cleaning solution then power washed walls using a low pressure spray
- Power washed the exterior sides of balcony railings which are wooden trellace type
- Power washed the vinyl balcony flooring on each second & third floor unit
- All wall washing work was performed from ladders on this job
- Washed all inaccessible exterior windows by Tucker pole window washing method and ground level windows cleaned by Hand cleaning (applicator & squeegee)
Timeline: Completed this project on schedule
Reference Source: Client was referred to us by another one of our customers
Result: The front of the building now looks very clean and the windows shine!