Service Type: STRATA Window Washing & Power Washing Richmond
Type of Client: Strata Residential – Repeat client
Problem: Very dirty ground floor patios and exterior windows on three strata buildings
Scope of Work: This repeat strata client of ours has used our service annually for 10 years now. Each year we provide Window Washing & Power Washing services to them. The complex is managed by an on-site resident caretaker that is very organized, fussy, and commands excellent service and results. This years task was to power wash all ground floor private patios and clean all the inaccessible exterior windows and balcony railing glass panels.
- Power washed approximately 125 groound floor private patios on three strata buildings
- Power washed concrete stairwells & retaining walls to underground parkades to each building
- Power washed concrete entrances to each underground parkade and sidewalks to entrance areas of each of the the three buildings
- Cleaned all inaccessible exterior windows on the second to forth floors using Tucker Pole cleaning method
- Cleaned ground level windows directly below the inaccessible windows washed
- Rinsed vinyl siding walls on ground level units beside private patios power washed
Timeline: Completed this project in two weeks – on schedule!
Reference Source: Client originally found our ad in the Yellow Pages
Result: Clean patios, concrete stairs and sidewalks and the entrance area concrete looks like new again. The windows we washed are very shiny and clean and every resident that we saw at this strata was very pleased with the job. Good for another year and another happy customer!